Here's a quick guide to creating a member account on WordGo from an email invite. If you've received a 6 digit short code please click here.
1. Open your invite email and select 'Join Group'.
2. The next screen will ask you to register your group member details such as email address, your year of birth, and require you to create a password after which you can tap 'Create Account.'
3. If you haven't already, at this point you will be directed to download the WordGo app, or to open the app.
4. Keep an eye out in your email inbox for an account verification email. Please click the link in this email to verify your account.
5. That's it, you're ready to open up your app, select 'Sign in' and enter your email address and the password you just created. Now you can start studying with WordGo!